- 1992 Formation of the company by “Management buy-out” of former employees of the business unit “Equipment Service” of “ISOCOMMERZ” (only producer and dealer of gamma sources on the territory of the former GDR).
- 1995 Acquisition of building and estate (Leipzig) from the “Treuhand”.
- 1996 First certification of IT-Service according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
- 2003 MDS Nordion is closing its Haan facility. IT-Service takes over a part of the former MDS staff and rehires the facility from the Sauerwein family – establishment of the IT-Service Haan facility. The gamma radiography-device and gamma source business for Germany is continued from the Haan site.
- 2010 Expansion of the Haan workshop by 300m² (reconstruction) to lay the foundations for the industrial X-ray workshop.
- 2010 Takeover/buyout of “JHK Industrie Service” (service provider for industrial X-ray technology). Relocation of JHK into the newly build premises at Haan facility.
- 2012 20-year existence of IT-Service Leipzig
- 2017 Relocation of the X-ray Service Department from Haan to Henrichenburg (opening of the additional IT Service Facility Henrichenburg)